My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NO NO NO

AND I QUOTE: "...Hillary Clinton has always been a strong woman and a passionate protector of families. For 35 years, that’s exactly what she has been doing."

Even worse than the quote is who said it. Maya Angelou. Seriously. I am losing all kinds of respect for so many people who I once thought had a brain in their head. "...a passionate proctector of families." REALLY? Hmm...let me see. Hey little girls out there. It's okay to grow up and get married and allow your husband to get his dick sucked by some other woman and have sex with her too because that's the way men should treat women. Now go and elect me as leader of the free world because I have family values. Can't you tell?

Give me an effing break. Hillary is worthless. Always has been and always will be. I hate Bill Clinton too. Always have and always will. I would rather vote for Mickey Mouse than to vote for her.

No comments: