I pride myself on being able to write funny stuff from time to time. Even if that stuff is written in a MySpace bulletin format.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Chain saw, trash bags, rope, shovel, blah blah blah.
2. When was the last time you threw up I don't throw up. You shut up.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Good girls don't curse. Shame on you for thinking so.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Me, Myself and I. HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY...
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? That is an ungodly hour to speak of on a Saturday morning. Especially to those of us that work 2 jobs. Whatever.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Judging my boss' cartwheel technique.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Layin it down on the flip side.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes. It's amazing the skills those girls have. I guarantee they will be the future leaders of America. They hold the true moral values that our country should be founded upon.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? You're so fine, you blow my mind, how bout I hit it from behind?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Bubble gum...u get free gum, c'mon!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Not telling. 'Cause you can't have none.
12. What are you wearing right now? White turtle neck, dark green vest, pink camisole, white bra with matching panties (grrr), red leggings, black pants, blue suspenders, black knee high socks, white knee pads, yellow sweatband, purple ring pop, red fruit roll-up earrings (made them myself), aluminum foil grill, neon green scrunchie.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Food. Interesting concept huh?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Pocket protector. I'm pretty stoked about it.
15. When was the last time you ran? Last week when they had a prostitution ring bust in my neighborhood.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Dodgeball.
17. Have you been drinking? No officer. I am am the designated driver.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Your mom.
19. Ever go camping? Around here, we call it livin.
20. Do you have a tan? Why's it always gotta be a tan thing?
21. Are you mad? Like Britney Spears mad?
22. What kind of car do you drive? Whatever kind the John that pays the most is driving.
23. What is today? It's ummmm...wait...what? Ummm...where am I?
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If I'm at a fancy sit-down restaurant. But that's only once every couple of years or so....
25. What did your last IM say? The body is buried in the backyard, if you talk, I kill you.
26. Are you someone's best friend? Hellz yeah I am. The Johns lost to tell me whatever I want them to.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Even street walkers have to rest.
28. Where is your mom right now? Wouldn't you like to know.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? The street sign. Sooo exciting! Take it off!
30. What color is your watch? Don't got no watch. I'm a rebel.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? My Aunt, Uncle and cousins cookin somethin on the bar-bie!
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Sometimes I think about it and I'm like, "well maybe just a little here or there" then I see someone later in life who had it done years ago and they look disgusting and I realize that I'd rather just diet and work out really hard and make good with what I got. Nothin a little tissue can't fix.
33. What is your birthstone? Skulls and Crossbones
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Drive thru so I can peg the cashier woman in the head with a penny.
35.How many kids do you want? Can my man count as all that I want?
36. Do you have a dog? Yes. And she can kick your dogs butt.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My pimp.
38. Have you met anyone famous? I am famous....for being amazing. What what.
39. Any plans today? Just filling this out and then skidaddling to bed. (I know you love that I brought out the skiddaddle, really, how long has it been since you've heard that one?).
40. How many states have you lived in? Notchyos.
41. Ever go to college? School of the hard knocks NOVA DAME. Oh and an accredited one too.
42. Where are you right now? Hello. Obvious. Like...duh.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Lack of sleepizzle fo shizzle.
44. Last song listened to? If you stand on it...we stand behinnnnnnnnd it!
45. Where were you 6 hours ago? I have an alibi, I swear.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Dumb drunk men at the bar. Ick...
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My bo bos. Walmart special yo.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Nah brah.
49. Are you in love? How much are you paying?
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably, there are many haters out there.
51. What time is it? You tell me. I ain't got not watch, remember?
*52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, but we don't talk about their boyfriends like that.
53. Do you eat healthy? Define healthy.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Square dance, play jenga, and do a little break dancing.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No...got only love for yas.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? And howdy...can't forget howdy.
57. Ever been in the military? My DD-214 says I was.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? How old are you looking for?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nah, I just ride real fast around corners through Northeast DC. Same thing. Ghetto rollerocaster.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
GO GIANTS! I am so freaking happy. I ran around screaming so much that my throat hurts this morning. I am exhausted and slightly hungover sitting at my desk, but it was worth it. I the G-Men. I love that Tom Brady ate grass many times last night. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!