My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hey You, Stupid

Dickhead.

It is not okay to call me sweetie and smack me on the ass when I walk away.

Nor is it okay to think that because I am working in a bar that I have only 2 brain cells.

I am here to make a little extra cashola to party my little bit of free time away.

I have a college education and work two jobs because I CAN and because I want to.

Don't be jealous that I make more money than you. I'm smarter than you. Or I atleast have more class in my pinky toe than you have in that steroid ridden body of yours.

Hello, you are in the town I currently live in. Look around. Not to fabulous is it? HOWEVER, I do live within 45 minutes (on a good traffic day) of our Nations Capital. And Just because you think that you look better than most of the guys around this town, (which isn't hard to do) doesn't give you the right to act as if your are King Henry VIII and can have anything you want. Do you even know who King Henry the VIII is? Or why I refered to him? Probably not.

Oh...and don't go getting your dumb ass little pathetic feelings hurt when I tell you about yourself, or the lack thereof. If you are going to ack like a dickhead then I am going to treat you as such.

And FYI, you might want to ask around about people before you decide to talk smack to the girl in the bar who in the past was known as the leader of the Manhaters and often times has to remind inept fucktards such as yourself that hell hath no fury like a liberated woman whom you have just tried to treat as if she should be barefoot in the kitchen saying "yes dear" and sucking your dick on command. I enjoy shutting down the rantings of mindless egotistical wastes of space.

No comments: