My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SECTION 60 SITE 8325

I found a story written about my friend Jason who was KIA on April 20, 2006. I wanted to post it in my blog so that I can always be reminded of what kind of heroes we have fighting for our country. There isn't a day that goes by that my heart does not ache for Jasons wife Mandy and their two daughters. Anyone who ever had the pleasure of meeting Jason was instantly a better person just for being in his presence. He truly was an amazing husband, father, friend, Marine, Son and so many other things. The world lost a hero on April 20, 2006. This is the link to the site I found the article: http://www.blackfive.net/main/2007/11/marine-staff-se.html

The title of this blog is Jasons grave marker in Arlington.

No comments: