My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shattered

With every tear that falls.
With every breath I take
My heart beats slower.
Crushing the life out of me

Who are you?
How could I have been so wrong?

Your apologies are meaningless to me.
In a matter of moments
You became everything I despise.

There are no excuses.
None.

****To borrow a few words from Gretchen Wilson****

I don't feel like loving you today
So don't you even try to change my mind
The best thing you can do right now is just go away
Cause I don't feel like loving you today
I don't want to talk about last night
I'm angry and haven't had much sleep
And I'm so tired and bloodshot, there ain't no telling what I'd say
Cause I don't feel like loving you today...

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

Aw sweetie, I'm sorry and hope whatever's best for you happens. I'm thinking about ya.