My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why I Love My Job

Yeah yeah yeah, we do great things here where I work. Lots of great research and development for stuff I can't really say. I get excited all the time when someone is explaining their project to me. I like to hear about how we are going to change the world one thing at a time.

But...

What I really love is when my boss says random things. They are even funnier because she has a very innocent mind.

Today, as she is reviewing a funding package for a project that required batteries and rechargers etc, she said:

"I am 43 years old and I am just now discovering the importance of rechargeable batteries."

I almost spit Dr. Pepper on my screen.

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

HAHA! That is hilarious. Bosses say the most unintentionally funny things.