My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Used To Could

Once upon a time, there was a very intelligent young girl who could write stories that would wow the masses. Then one day, she lost her writing mojo.

Sad. So sad. Her fingers no longer were able to scribble words that would bring tears to the eyes of the reader, or a laugh from deep in their soul.

She started a blog in hopes that she would find some sort of inspiration and all that she found herself doing was writing stupid little "look at what I did today" posts. Sure, from time to time a poem would force it's way onto the screen, but the great days of writing from within and bringing forth words that grip the emotions of the past, present and hopes of the future have been dissipated.

I can't even find words in my vast vocabulary to make it look like I even used to be a writer. I've lost my elloquence. In written form that is.

In person, I am a quick witted, sarcastic and very engaging conversationalist. I am well studied and well informed on a vast majority of past and present events. I find myself immersed in conversations with people that are socially inept and devoid of true emotion. Without my writing, I feel as if a piece of me is missing.

My writers block is prodigious (the bad kind). My writing personality and I have an animus relationship.

I'm stuck without words from my pen and I feel useless.

This is how I feel http://kisapele.easyjournal.com/entry.aspx?eid=3573971. She just writes it the way my mind thinks it but cannot put onto paper or into words.

No comments: