My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who We Were

And sometimes often still are:

When girls are on a wild night out, they can have a lot to drink because the drinks keep flowing as the party continues. The result of this will be drunk girls. It is not uncommon to find drunken girls at a party and, this is the signature and the height of all fun. Girls attend many parties. They include parties for friends like birthdays and even weddings. Girls can also arrange for night outs without any formal party because they are the party.

We have woken up on chairs on the beach, spent the night in the ER thanks to a stumble into a bathtub (thanks Lawgirl), found ourselves freezing in a parking lot outside of a club waiting for a taxi and on the list goes on.

It all starts when Lawgirl innocently says "I think we need some shots."

Oh no. Did I take a nap before I came out? Did I eat a good dinner and drink lots of water? Did I stretch? <--one never knows.

2 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

HA HA! I love this! I was hurting last Sunday morning after a crazy night out. I try to "hydrate" real well during the day, but I still manage to feel like ASS the next day!

Maria said...

My days of this kind of thing are long gone...but I remember them pretty well. Probably too well.