My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Don't Even



Both of you. Don't even try to think that because you are inept that you can try to make it my fault. I don't think so. Neither of you have experience in finance. And as a matter of fact YOU sent the e-mail. It's not my fault you cced the CFO of some other company. I didn't know who he was. I replied all, LIKE I ALWAYS DO when you asshats send random e-mails you have no business sending.

Really you two. You have been pushing the envelope for a few days now. I am running on 3 1/2 hours of sleep today. I didn't even get out of my driveway before I was cursing at someone.

Don't EVEN think about continuing with your stupidity.

1 comment:

mCat said...

How funny, I JUST learned the term asshat. I had never even heard it before until a few days ago, and here you are using it in a perfect post!