My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, August 21, 2009

WTFF




1) Mexican food for lunch = bad idea. WTF was I thinking?

2) Why do I have 50 bottles of unopened wine in my house? WTF? I am a disgrace to alcoholics , ahem, I mean wine lovers everywhere.

3) How in the H E double hockey sticks (hell for those of you that aren't as cool as me) did I accumluate so much shit wonderful things in my apartment? WTF?

4) If I go out with the girls tonight and THE Husband goes fishing and then he has plans to go see a Pre Season football game tomorrow, doesn't that mean I get another girls night out tomorrow? WTF would I even question that for? H E double hockey sticks (plural) Yeah. HELLS YEAH that is.

5) WHY can't Wells Fargo get off of their asses and fix their mess up so I can buy the house from them? WTF is wrong with that place?

6) WTF is up with people traveling so much today? Traffic has been backed up for miles since 8am.

7) WTF? Have you seen my stapler?

8) WTF? Why am I not off work yet and sitting somewhere macking on a tasty beverage?


Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

No comments: