My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, August 28, 2009

WTFF





1) Dear Niece. You will never learn. You think it's a joke that you got kicked out of not only public school, but alternative school and then a school for girls. Your little ass if going to a program 5 hours away from home. Bet you won't be so gangster and hard then. WTF are you thinking?

2) Dear Guy in the convertible corvette with his son in the front seat. Yeah, that was me that reported you as an aggressive driver. Bet you will think twice about trying to run someone off the road and then trying to intimidate them by yelling at them and threatening them in STOPPED traffic. WTF were you thinking? Dumb ass.

3) Dear Wells Fargo. Just like last week. You can kiss my ass. WTF is your problem?

4) Dear husband. It would be nice to see you sometime. WTF?

5) Dear body. You and I are about to fight and I guarantee I will win. WTF are you thinking making me look like this?

6) Dear friend. I don't want to get up at 8am tomorrow to get to Hooters by 11am for the pre Kenny Chesney concert party. It's bad enough that the gates for the concert don't open until 6:30 but you want to be out all day? WTF are you thinking?

7) Dear Talon and Tayzon's mother. WTF were you thinking when you named your children?

8) Dear self. Ummmm...your move out date is in 9 days. WTF are you doing? Finish that packing. Please also refer to #4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, WTF fridays never get old.