My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not The Mama



I hate one uppers. I hate people who think that just because I am not a Mother that they can always try to one up my bad day or my late for work or my so busy statement.

I know, because you are a Mother, you can just trade with me because your life is worse than mine or better than mine depending on the day you want to try to be better or worse than me so that you can get attention or have someone pay attention to you. <----run on sentence.

And my smart ass answer will be "oh I know, maybe I will allow my vagina to produce an excuse for everything." Let me get right on that since I'm not busy enough with working and having a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, scathing and intense! I Loved the line about your vagina producing an excuse for everything. Hilarious!