My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Mean Really?



Today marks the SIXTEETH DAY since I have been sick. What gives? I went to the Doctor about four days in. Sinus infection, cold, etc etc. I got a round of antibiotics and some codeine laced cough syrup. Yeah well. That didn't help. I spent every other day the week before last at home in bed. Last week I made it to work every day feeling miserable. This week. STILL SICK. WHAT THE?

This morning I woke up with my nose completely stopped up, a hacking cough and feeling like someone drop kicked me in my sleep.

I've tried baths, showers, Vicks, cough medicine, theraflu, inhalers, nasal spray, sleep and various other tricks. Nothing is working.

PLEASE make it go away. Someone? Anyone? Light a candle, say a chant, dance in a circle, pray, cast a spell, something.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I can contact my wicca sister who might be able to throw a charm your way!

BOO to being sick. My son has been sick the past two weeks too. Gets over one symptom and something else comes along. Crap