My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today



So the song is one that I try to listen to everyday. I need to hear the words. It has nothing to do with the first part of what I am going to write though. There isn't a song that can really describe how I'm feeling about that.

Today, my best friend had to deliver her baby that she knew would be born still born. On Monday (my birthday) the Doctors told her that her baby had died at 18 1/2 weeks in to her pregnancy. At 0720 this morning the baby was delivered with it's umbilical cord wrapped around it's neck.

Today SUCKS.

2 comments:

mCat said...

An overall CRAPPY day.

So sorry....for you friend

and for you

JUST ME said...

Ugh. God. That sounds truly, truly awful.

But at least it's over. You survived it. Which means you're a lot stronger than you think.