My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check, 1, 2, 3...Is anyone out there.


Well hello. WAVING FRANTICALLY.

What a month.

I went on a work trip in April and had an amazing time. Then I went on another trip just last week and was hiding in the inner rooms of a hotel and a training center on two separate occassions while tornado sirens were going off outside. GOOD TIMES.

Lots of things going on. A promotion at work. YAY ME! A new car. Someone who makes me smile. And just life being great.

I have two trips coming up. Both personal and I can't wait. My second trip cannot possibly get here fast enough. I am almost crawling out of my skin for it to get here.

Oh yeah, and I am smiling. A lot. I mean a lot alot.

2 comments:

mCat said...

Smiling's my favorite!!

Life is good.....

ShellShocked said...

Hurrah! Hope you're still smiling!