My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lines

So, I was out the other night and I was approached by a guy at the bar. In true fashion, he asked to buy me a drink. I said no. Not because I didn't want him to, but I don't let anyone buy me drinks. Since that route didn't work, he then said, "okay, so you have a drink already, how about a toast." Sure why not. I don't even remember the toast because the line that he followed it with was pretty funny.

He said, and I quote "I'm only good at three things in life, drinking, shooting and fucking, we are already drinking, which one do you want to do next?"

Funny. Especially since I know him. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the people randomly standing at the bar that overheard and weren't aware that we knew each other.

No comments: