My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Monday, April 16, 2012

Where Am I?


Some days, I wonder where I am too. Daily I say to myself that I should write in my blog and based on the 3/22/12 date of the last time I shared my thoughts, I am failing at doing what I tell myself to do.

School, work, life, more life, more school, more work.

At 38, I surely thoughts my life would be in different places right now. Outside of being in a relationship, I have everything I want. A great career, an education, a home, a brand new car (or a 2011 that is) and all that other jazz but still there seems to be a sense of having it all together that I am missing. I guess we all need some extra glue on our hinges from time to time.

I need a nap, but that seems to be the story of my life. 9 more classes until I have my Masters. I can't believe I convinced myself to go back to school. Maintaining a 4.0 is really harder than I expected it to be. (Hmmm...you don't say?). Sarcasm at its finest.

Hello all. I'm still out here. Alive and kicking.

Opeartion lock myself in my backyard and fix the fence and the yard commences this weekend. Sounds like a blast huh? You know you want to join me. Come on. I will have beer and wine and some food on the grill.

No comments: