My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sometimes I Wonder

No just sometimes really, most of the time.  I guess wondering is better than wandering. 

I hate when bad people are happy.  Does that make sense?  I mean really, people that treat others like shit or hurt people seem to always get the good end of the stick, while those that treat people well and try to do good any chance they get are always the one getting crapped on. 

Blah blah blah.  Don't let things bother you.  Be tolerant etc.  Yeah, I got that. I get that.  It's really, really hard to maintain a positive attitude when you can't find any good in anyone anymore.  Given the chance to be dishonest, most people will. 

What a sad state of affairs.  To those people that are happy and deserve to be, good for you.  But most of you were at one time just as jaded and cynical as me.  You just choose not to remember it. 

No comments: