My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Monday, July 28, 2008

Do You Even Know Me?

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

I do not believe in abortion. If you want to do it, whatever. Don't expect me to talk to you or be your friend afterwards. Sounds harsh. Oh effing well. That's just who I am.

I am not going to stand on a street corner and scream obscenities at you and I am not going to lecture you. I will simply state that I do not agree with your decision (*extreme circumstances are different*).

Just because you are not "where you want to be in life" and "don't want to be a single mother", or whatever the effing excuse is, it doesn't give you the right to spread your legs and create a child. Protection. Use it. For the love of everything holy or even unholy.

Yes, I know that certain people get pregnant on birth control and condoms break. I am not an idiot. My philosophy is, "if you are grown up enough to have sex, then you are grown up enough to pay the consequences."

This isn't even for the young teenagers. It's for the woman who have edcuations, careers and many other things and choose not to keep their child and use statements such as "there is NO WAY I could have this baby."

There is a way. There are plenty of ways.

*Stepping off of soapbox*

No comments: