My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Well That Settles That

So I just read "The vice presidential buzz is circling around Gov. Tim Kaine, but the Virginia Democrat refused to address the speculation Tuesday."

Ughhh...I am a registered Republican. I have long since voted issue not party. I have been very, very torn this election season. I'm not a McCain fan, nor am I an Obama fan.


I've found it very hard hard to agree with the platforms of people these days because there are some major issues that I feel very strongly about.

One of my major issues now is, I think the Governor of Virginia Tim Kaine sucks out loud.

Word of the Day:

Pusillanimous: \pyoo-suh-LAN-uh-muhs\, adjective : Lacking in courage and resolution; contemptibly fearful; cowardly.

I've known many pusillanimous men in my lifetime.

Oh yeah, Bennigan's, Steak & Ale filed for bankruptcy. I used to work at a Bennigan's back in the day. I loved that place. I miss those people sometimes. I met LOTS of celebs there. What a sad day! RIP Bennigan's.

No comments: