My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Someone Should

Seems to be the theme of the day.

I drove my dear dog to pet care this morning and no one was there. To say that I was livid is quite an understatement. Especially when I had to drive all the way back home to drop her off which made me late for work. SOMEONE SHOULD have been there. SOMEONE SHOULD have answered the phone. SOMEONE SHOULD have posted something if they weren't going to be there.

Yesterday at 3:30 it was 89 degrees in my office. WTF? There was a heat index of stupid and the temperature was hell like. SOMEONE SHOULD fix our damned air conditioning.

The parking situation where I work is horrendous. I shouldn't have to walk 1/2 of a mile in 100 degree heat to get to my office. Give us more parking. SOMEONE SHOULD.

That woman that lives in CA. She needs to get off of her stupid whorish, ignorant bitch kick and sign the effing papers before I fly to CA and kick her nasty ass. Atleast SOMEONE SHOULD.

E is out of town all weekend. I've already convinced all of my friends to have a girls weekend. SOMEONE SHOULD thank me.

I didn't know this man, but he was a great friend and brother in arms of my fiances best friend. Staff Sgt. Danny P. Dupre, 28, of Lockport, La., died July 15 from wounds sustained while supporting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 9th Marines, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C. Thank a Veteran for your freedom. SOMEONE SHOULD.

Quote of the day: However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill SOMEONE SHOULD.

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

I love the Churchill quote! And yeah...throwing darts at a picture is always good for relaxation.