My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You Deserve You

My dearest best friend,

You have NOT lost your purpose. Being a wife to someone who does not appreciate you, support you and does not love you the way you should and need to be loved is NOT your purpose in life.

I agree, you have lost your direction, because you believe that he is your purpose.

Your beautiful daughter is your purpose.

You are your purpose.

You deserve to smile, to be loved, to be cared for, believed in, needed and wanted.

NOT discarded like you are in the way.

I love you and I want for you to be happy. You stood by me once and watched me destroy myself for a man. We even almost lost our friendship because of it. You were right. From the very beginning.

Regardless of what you are trying to tell yourself right now, I do not believe that he is what makes you happy and I do not believe that he will ever be able to make you happy again. Those days that you used to share are gone. They have been for quite some time.

He is what you are used to and what as you say have worked so hard for. He betrayed you. AGAIN.

Fighting for him is going to crush your spirit even more. You will try to hang on to anything you can and that's not what it's about.

How many chances has he been given? How many times have you fought and settled because he gave in to you? He did that because he is a coward.

You have to be strong. Believe me, I know it's hard. I know that you think that I am some superwoman. But remember, I have put on a good front many times. I don't always smile through my pain.

It hurts. It's going to hurt. It will take a long time to get past the hurt and trust issues but it will happen.

You are better than him and deserve better than him.

You deserve you.

No comments: