My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Thousand Words

All of them bad. If a picture is worth a thousand words then a picture like the one below is worth what?

This is a picture of my 14 ----yes I said FOURTEEN year old niece.
AND she just turned 14 in July.

YES that is a bag of weed in her hand. And cigarettes and a bottle of Tequila.

I live almost 1,000 miles away from her. If I lived closer, you can guarandamntee this would NOT be happening.

I'm disgusted.



1 comment:

TSTuesday said...

Oh sweet baby Jesus. This is no good. I know I did stupid shit when I was a kid but, on the bright side you and I am guessing her parents saw this so they know what is going on. This makes me fear having children.

On a completely different note...your comments on my blog(s) today completely made my day.