My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

They Burn

So my husbands best friend is in town. My husbands nickname for R is Player. Player is quite a whore. As his nickname suggests.

Anyway. Player was out with us tonight trying to explain to me why he is still messing with this 19 year old. So, in true player fashion, he showed me the picture texts that the baby sent him. Ick.

Because I'm a bitch like that, I proceeded to show the "fellas" the pictures. As I was flipping through, I clicked on a picture that I thought was one of the baby from far away.

OH NO. It was my husbands best friend in all his glory.

Oh my God. It's like seeing you're brother naked.

My eyes. They burn.

3 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

OMG! I stumbled accross a picture like that of my friend too and her tata's, I was like OMG!!!! I think that I'm scarred for life now. LOL

Holy Crappers said...

That bad, huh?


lol

peace
#2

Evil Transport Lady said...

Hmm.......not so good eh?