My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

This Is Why She's My Friend 1.2

My girls are a bunch of funny bitches. We are quick witted and down right sarcastic. Sometimes mean as hell and quite hateful too. But sweet as pie when needed. Well, some of us.

Today, I will post about my friend Abs is a little angry. Well, a lot angry really. But she will shut you down in an instant with that glare or death and fast blow to your ego.

Today, she chose to suggest that I respond to a girl that is being quite idiotic in regards to some plates that she bought from me. She wants a $7.00 refund. Not a big deal really, but you see, 7 plates broke and I sold them to her for $.60 a piece and she wants me to pay her $1.00 per plate so that she can replace them at their regular cost. HELLO, I'm a financial person. In NO WAY does that work out in my favor.

Abs said I should write her this

"Crackhead,

Such a big deal for $7.00. $7.00 won’t buy a rock, so you may have to settle for a couple of 40s of Steele Reserve and call it a day."

In another e-mail, which has nothing to do with the "the crackhead, Abs wrote:

From: Abs
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:24 AM
To: Melrox
Cc: Freckles
Subject: how we are going to die...

The low is going to be 3 degrees tonight.
Right now it is 18 but feels like 3 thanks to the wind chill.

That is not a forecast. That is a death sentence.

Abs

I love my girls!

1 comment:

Holy Crappers said...

LOL...I like Abs!


peace
#2