My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YAY ME! I Think

Okay, so someone sent me an e-mail. Their e-mail address was blog234@aol.com.

They gave me a blog award. As you can see, it looks like a drunk kid made it but it's kind of cool looking and since I LOVE getting awards, I figured I would go ahead and accept.

That's two awards so far this year. And I am not even on top of my game yet.

Now I have to figure out who I can pass this one along to. Oh the dilema.

I think I am going to pass it along to two people. One because I think she's pretty cool, and she gave me my first award and the other because he gets so excited when someone thinks he's cool.

No drumroll this time. Just and awards presentation.

In the category of "Smart Funny Girl" the award goes to Penny at She Is Anyway. *applause*. I found Penny on another site and when she moved her blog, I kind of find my way over here too. I'm glad I did. Thanks!

And in the category of "LA Guys That Don't Suck", the award goes to SO at Starting Over At 24. *more applause*. If you haven't had the chance to read SO's blog, please do so. He's funny as hell and pretty eloquent with words.

There you have it. This concludes this weeks awards ceremony. Party at SO's house afterwards.