My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Monday, March 23, 2009

You MUST Eat There




There is a restaurant in Clarendon, Virginia by the name of Restaurant 3. Let me just tell you a little something, this is rapidly becoming my all time favorite restaurant. The food is AMAZING and the atmosphere is relaxed and classy.

For some time, Restaurant 3 was my third favorite restaurant behind #1 John Dominis in Honolulu, Hawaii and #2 Top of the World in Vegas.

Since I haven't eaten at John Dominis is about 9 years and I haven't eaten at Top of the World in almost two years, Restaurant 3 is gaining the lead. It's closer than a plane ride away and the food makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

SO...if you are visiting the DC area or you live in the DC area, or if you are just rich and can fly anywhere you want for dinner, please go to Restaurant 3. Tell Ria (the manager)that a friend of Betsy's sent you.

Man I'm hungry.

No comments: