My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rumpelstiltskin

I feel like I have Rumpelstiltskin looming around my home buying experience. At this point, I think I might have to promise my first born child to be able to buy a home.

For the love of baby Jesus and everything holy, I just want a house. I am responsible. I went to college full time and worked two jobs. I make a pretty damned good salary and I still work a second job just to make sure that I have money in savings and in checking and my bills are paid. I've lived in the SAME apartment for almost SEVEN YEARS and I have NEVER been late on my rent. I pretty much spun my own gold.

I do not have ANY delinquent accounts, no collections, nothing. And I even have a trusty husband that has a job and and all the other stuff too (minus the college education). He's in the military (he's working on it).

I'm sick of writing letters and promising that I am a good girl and can pay my bills and blah blah blah.

Damn it. I'm so over it all. So much for being responsible.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I'm so with you!