My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Got A New Name



And apparently I can't use proper grammar in my title.

I really wanted a change of pace. Or name or whatever. Living For Today. Yeah, okay, so is everyone else. Big whoop (is it whop or whoop?) Eff it.

I figured I would change it up a little. Maybe I can even become a new person. Hide out a little. *looking around for some scissors and hair dye*.

I think I might get (man that sounds a little redneckish) a new backdrop (like a cool movie or something). Let me see what I can come up with. Or I can find in the free layouts section.

Maybe while THE Husband is fishing this weekend, I will sit down and create a list of stories to tell. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I've said that before. Well, I'm saying it again. Deal with it.

Be back soon.

No comments: