My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Monday, May 4, 2009

She Bats For Both Teams



So my friend K-vo asked me the other day what I think of Jen. At that moment, I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was about her that I was unsure of.

Then, last night, I noticed that she was being really friendly towards me. At one point she told me how beautiful I am and what an amazing smile I have. YAY compliments!! All accepted without a thought. Anyway, she told me all of this while invading my space. You know, the personal space. Touching my leg and looking all lovingly at me.

Then, as I went to leave, she gave me a big hug and as I pulled away she tried to kiss me. DUBA YEW TEE EFF? She missed and kissed my nose. UMMMM beyond awkward. I think I was stunned. It's not the first time I've been hit on by a woman and not even the first time a woman has been aggressive about it either, I was just not expecting her to do such a thing. Color me stunned.

Hey, I have no problem with who you are and who you do. Go for it. Whatever makes you happy. However, don't try to hit on me or worse yet make a move on me when one, I only play on one team and two I'm a married women. Sheesh. Fix your gaydar because it's broken.

Of course then I had to tell my friend K-vo that his love interest is a switch hitter. Which some guys think is cool but I think she likes the pink side better than the blue side.

2 comments:

mCat said...

That tank top would be hysterical here in Utah!

Holy Crappers said...

I think I would of pushed her away and started laughing.

#1