My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Case You Have Forgotten



Let me remind you. I am NOT a nice person. This is not high school, this is real life. And you my dear are not all that special. The fact that you have title behind your name does not give you permission to act like you are sitting at the cool kids table at lunch and talking about people. You are two faced and you run your mouth. You need to shut it.

Keep in mind that I am mean, hateful, vindictive, spiteful and very career driven. I will knock you down if you are in my way. Especially when you are a childish, pathetic excuse for a person, let alone a manager.

I give one chance to everyone. You ruined yours. You won't get another.

3 comments:

The Alleged Ringleader said...

Oh I like these sort of rants! You go girl, tell em!

Laundramatic said...

Feisty!

mCat said...

I'm thinking I am glad I don't work with you!! Go get 'em!