My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I Want In My House

I have a dream house in mind but my wallet cannot afford it. So, I decided to scale back a little bit. Okay A LOT. Some of these things I will have to work for but I really want this stuff. *sigh*

In a house, one of the most important things is the closet of course. This is a mans closet but I can womanize it. Check this out.



On those days that it's just too hot to do anything else but swim, I would love to walk out to this:



After I take a nice long swim, I can go relax in the bath in something a little like this:



If I want to hang out and play a little pool or have a drink, I can always go here:



If I get hungry while playing pool, I can head upstairs and cook myself something in here:




Finally, after a rough day or swimmming and playing pool and relaxing, I can retire to something like this:



Everything is give or take on the colors of course.

A girl can semi-dream can't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I want to fuck that closet. Its SO PRETTY!!!!