My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, June 4, 2010

Back to WTFF?



I just don't understand why people can't do their jobs. I mean seriously, I've seen girls on the corner in Miami working harder to suck a dick for $20.00 than most people work at returning a phone call or an e-mail or "gasp" doing their job.

Hey hooker behind the desk over there at "that place". Stop being a See You Next Tuesday. I mean really. I don't give a damn if you are OLD and set in your ways. Times, they have changed. DO it electronically. That's the way it is done.

Oh and don't tell me to call my SA's to get an answer when it's YOUR SA's that I will be calling. Don't try to play me for a rookie. I know better.

WTF is going on with the workforce today? People are starving and killing themselves. Get your lazy ass out of that chair and go home and starve so that someone can come in and work.

That is it. Bless your hearts and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

First of all, welcome back! We've missed your rants and tales of hilarity!

And as for lazy slackers at work...it's only gonna get worse. I teach college students, and they all think they're special snowflakes who should get credit for just showing up. I predict that when this generation is finally in positions of authority in the world, the entire global economy will collapse while they look around at each other and say, "Yay! We tried! We're so special!"