My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Hateful Wild Animal From Last Night




Look here Raccoon, I know that we have a dog door and that it's big enough to fit most animals through, but you are not welcome in my basement. Especially at 2:30am. You ate dog food and then terrorized the dogs who terrorized you back and then my husband who tried to make you go away. You are lucky that I talked him out of putting a shotgun hole in the side of the house.

Your days are numbered. Just like those pesky squirrels in the backyard that keep chewing holes in my birdfeeders. My fancy BB gun was ordered before you even made an appearance and you be sorry that you scampered your way into our house.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I hear their pelts are awesome. Go for it big daddy with the shotgun!