My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Ten. I give it a Ten.



My ability to fall down stairs is astounding.

Monday morning, I fell down the last four stairs of the eight stairs in front of my house.

Seems I have torn some ligaments, tendons and muscles. No breaks. I mean that would be easy.

Here are a few pictures of my injuries:

In the ER:

In the ER:

Day Two:

I also scraped up my left knee and my left foot. My right arm escaped injury free until they gave me a tetanus shot in it.

Can I get a round of applause please?

3 comments:

mCat said...

A round of applause from this direction!
And kudos for "sticking the landing"! Supahstar!

ShellShocked said...

Oooft, looks a sore one!

Bravo! :D

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OH NO! I'M SO SORRY!! Heal soon!