My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008

Golf Shoes and Tylenol

Yeah so, V and I went to drink Blueberry Martinis last night. I had two.

We then left to go to another place where I drank something called a push pop and a Raspberry Lemonade.

We weren't done yet. We ended up at old faithful and had another push pop from Shot Boy Robbie (this guy always buys shots) and another drink.

I'm not feeling bad this morning I just need a little sleep and water. The tylenol that I discovered in my first aid kit I keep in my desk drawer was a savior. Hope no one really needs tylenol anytime soon.

At 8am E called me and asked me if he could spend $90.00 on golf shoes. 1) He really doesn't golf. He's just out of town for a tournament for something else and all of the guys are playing golf today. 2) Golf shoes??? Really. Are you going to use them? 3) Are golf shoes necessary? And why do they cost $90.00?

I need a nap.

No comments: