My photo
Some Say It's For Lovers, United States

Friday, April 24, 2009

Music Tramp



I listen to pretty much any kind of music. With the exception of TECHNO/HOUSE/TRANCE and Death Metal. Don't get me wrong, I can listen to it and at one time did, but they are not my first choices by far.

I love classical, old school hip-hop/rap/r&b/soul, country (current and old stuff), acoustic, reggae and many others.

I love to download songs on my iPhone that will make people look at my playlists and instantly have a look of bewilderment on their face. Classic.

Today, I was able to download some of my favorite old school songs. I am beyond thrilled.

It's the simple things on a Friday.

3 comments:

P said...

Oooh yeah, i totally know the feeling!!!

mCat said...

Dowloading favorite songs is one of my most favorite things!~

So@24 said...

How do you feel about Hall & Oats?